Wednesday 28 January 2009

Upate & Research Topics

Been a reasonably productive couple of weeks. I finally have the computer I needed from the uni to start running test servers on, so as soon as the 2nd review is out of the way in a couple of weeks I can resume my practical testing.

I also (I think) have my TOR finalised - I have my 2 reasonable research topics to do chapters on:

1. Evaluation & comparison of VoIP and Video Conferencing to inform practical work
2. Performing and documenting formal testing of network services

Hopefully this should be the last re-draft, but if they keep giving me hoops I guess I have to keep jumping. Now I just need to decide which one of these to use for the research chapter that needs submitting at my second review. And of course write the damn thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog.thanks for sharing....Video conferencing software