Wednesday 3 June 2009

So that idea didn't go so well...

Using a blog as a project record seemed like such a good idea at the time. In practice, once I'd gotten going with the project work itself, I had neither the time or the inclination to update. Maybe it would have worked had the project been my sole point of focus, but other work got in the way.

The project is done, the dissertation is handed in

I don't know how much of my work I'll be able to publish as I'm not sure what sort of ownership rights the university places on it, but if I can publish the interesting bits I will. Any interested eys should be kept here and on the project home page.

I'm going to leave this blog active as the project has left me with quite an interest in VoIP and other realtime digital communication technologies, so should the mood take me I may use this as dedicated outlet for anything related to this that I want to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

video conferencing is gaining popularity, regarding VoIP, always needs secure, affordable and trusted.

Unknown said...

Its really very brilliant and excellent work and blog...thanks for sharing keep it up.

Video conferencing uk